Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shall I...

Not making any promises, but I think today I shall kill something. And maybe even fish. I know. Not very specific am I.
Sorry, I got distracted by a young half naked female on TV. What was I saying?
Oh yeah. Today I am going to do something on WoW. Not sure what. It won't be noticed by anyone. It won't be some chant or title like Jenkins. It's just going to be me doing something.
You at this time are probably wondering why do I bother posting this. And why did you bother reading it.
Well, I doubt any of you actually did read it so no sweat off your nut sack (or not, you might be female)...
But with that I am off to do that thing.
Last minute note: Being able to put your toons in order is going to be a good perk. I've also read about Valor Points being turned into Justice Points and something about Conquest Points. That Blizzard is basically forcing people to play ranked Battlegrounds. I've been reading several blogs bitching about this or that. Mainly PvP. I don't PvP. So it doesn't really piss me off. And sadly I have not done a random dungeon, or a raid in weeks. I'm in a funk. Plain and simple. And it does effect my game time.
Sorry, distracted again. This time by the cell phone.
If you want to read up on some good shit. OK, not shit, some of you might not know that shit in this meaning isn't a bad thing. You guys need to get laid, or at least leave the basement now and then. But I follow this person on Twitter.  @wowcynwise or go to the website  

I am off now. Later
Azlaeth the Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment