Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last one for tonight I promise... Maybe.

Ok, I have complained about the ease if the game and the catering to nerdrage elites. I have talked about hitting 85 and why it took me so long to do so. I told you about taming Skoll, the spirit beast wolf. I told you that I really line wolves. And I admitted to being too lazy to get my laptop. And without a doubt I've shown that I have ADD. Side note. How many WoW players also play RPGs? Like with dice and pencils and handbooks? I was a DM fir Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st and 2nd Editions. Once the unofficial 3rd Edition came out followed by that worthless edition when they started calling it just D&D... Sorry I got pissed there. You didn't see it but I swore a few times and said I should light people on fire. But who used to play RPGs? Still do? AD&D I played a lot of rangers. Go figure. RL I also enjoy archery. I have guns too but I have to admit I love my recurved bow more. I want a longbow. I once got to try one with a 110lb draw. I drew it back but couldn't hold it for more then a second or two. Derailed! Ok. Last question. I know a lot of you use Vent or some other form of communications with your guild/raid group. But do you listen to music as well? I have to have music or the TV on for background noise. Have you created a playlist for WoW? If so give at least 5 songs on the playlist. Can be more. But at least 5. Ok folks. I am going to go. Finally! I know. Have a goodnight. And remember, kicking a gnome is Legal! So have at it! Also, lighting a goblin on fire is ok too.
Azlaeth the Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment